GRACEVILLE CROQUET CLUB Inc
Appel St Graceville East
Ph 0428 070 861
Guidelines for Club Hire – reviewed February 2018
The Graceville Club House and facilities are available for hire. Hire includes the use of croquet equipment
and Club members will be available to coach guests on the lawns. BBQ hire is optional.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
● Hire includes use of clubhouse including kitchen facilities and all equipment needed to play croquet
● Total hire time is for 3 hours any time after 10 am (plus up to ½ hour before and ½ hour after function for
setting up and cleaning up).
● All visitors through gate must sign attendance book
● Hire time up to 7pm in the summer and 7pm in the winter
● Flat soled shoes are essential – a broad-brimmed sun hat and Sun screen are highly recommended
● Club members will be on hand to organise games
● We have awnings and shelter sheds around the lawns
● Male and female toilets
● There are two outside chilled water fountains for use
● Ample on-street parking is available
Hire of venue – $120.00 for 3 hours, plus $12.00 per person through the gate; children between 5 and 10
years pay $6.00, children under 5 year are free. The booking fee of $120.00 is non-refundable and the
booking is confirmed when the hire fee has been paid. This covers hire of facility and use of croquet
equipment. Numbers should be confirmed 24 hours prior to the event and payment per person is to be made
on the day.
Total minimum charge for a function is $250.00 (this includes facility hire)
BBQ Hire: $20.00 (we supply the gas)
Any damage caused during your visit must be paid for.
The non-refundable booking fee of $120.00 can be paid by cash, cheque or online. Cheques should be
made out to: Graceville Croquet Club and sent to PO Box 2054 GRACEVILLE EAST Q 4075. The online
banking details are: BSB: 124011
Account Number: 10375472 (Bank of Queensland)
Account Name: Graceville Croquet Club Inc.
Reference: Name and date of function
EFTPOS facilities NOT available.
TO MAKE A BOOKING:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the club on 0428 070 861. The Functions Co-ordinator can help with your enquiries. Inspections are welcome.